Here's what you're up to these days...
- You weigh 30lbs. 3oz. and are 35 inches long.
- You are wearing 24 month and 2T clothes and size 6 diaper.
- You are back into school mode where sleep is concerned...going to bed around 6:45PM and waking up around 6:45AM. On the weekends we keep you up later and you sleep later. :)
- You still aren't a picky eater, but your appetite has definitely decreased in the last few months.
- You are still a complete and total mama's boy, but you LOVE to go with your daddy. The other night you flat threw a fit until he let you go with him to "check cows".
- You went on another beach trip this month, and you adjusted perfectly once again. I hope you are always a great traveler!
- You're hanging in there with 16 teeth.
- You are really talking up a storm these days. Instead of mostly repeating, almost everything you say is from your own little mind!
- You tell us your name is Luke Duke.
- You can count to six without any prompting...then you usually skip a few and go straight to nine. :)
- You are nowhere near potty trained. Our new routine is: I take your diaper off in preparation for bathtime, you say "teetee, bush?", we go outside, you stand there, we come back in, I put you on the potty, you sit, I put you in the tub and you teetee in the drain...*shaking*my*head*!
- I can't believe my tiny baby boy will be 2 in one month.
- I'm so thankful God loaned you to me...happy 23 months!




No comments:
Post a Comment