Last summer the kids and I flew to TX to spend a few days with Nana. While we were there Uncle John introduced us to his new girlfriend Carrie (aka Cherry:). We fell in love with her immediately, and we were so happy when we found out that Uncle John was going to pop the question a few weeks ago. Today a card came in the mail...
It just so happens that we got to visit with Uncle John
and Aunt Carrie for a few hours this weekend as they
were passing through on their way to PA. We are so happy
for them and can't wait for their wedding in December!!
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. Psalm 107:1
I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. John 16:33
No comments:
Post a Comment