Sunday, August 12, 2012

Splash

We headed to PC Wednesday morning for one last summer rendezvous. E rode with MawMaw and Poppa Dale, so Luke was solo for the ride. He was pretty good the majority of the time:).
After five long hours we finally made it!!
Since Luke is early to bed, late to rise he and Daddy
stayed upstairs while E and I checked out Splash!
See my girl swimming like a fish? Let me tell you a story. We were headed to the hot tub (so I thought) when, y'all, the girl jumped right into the deep end of the pool! I was in a complete panic, when what did she do other than swim straight  to the side? I guess those swimming lessons paid off...although we do have to work on cautiousness:).
Day 2
Cheyenne and Luke playing after breakfast...
It was a rainy/stormy day so we started off at Margaritaville...
Finally, Luke is introduced to Splash:)
Wild Man thinks he's big...running with the big boys!!
Daddy and E floating in the lazy river...
Day 3
It was another rainy/stormy day, but we
did get to enjoy the beach after naptime:)
Most of our room time was spent here...
That night we got all dressed up...
and headed to Angelo's:)
We ended the night with a train ride...
and a snooze in the best bed ever (according to E:).
Day 4
Our last day was, you guessed it, rainy and stormy! We did manage
 to get back out onto the beach one last time in between storms.
I attempted a pic of all the kids. This was the best I could manage
if that tells you anything, ha! Maybe next year (or in 2023:).
That night we went to eat at Sharky's. We sat outside, and for once,
 we were thankful for the rain! It was breezy and very comfortable.
The kids enjoyed the live music...
We ended our last night with ice cream...
Bye-Bye Beach!!
We can't wait to see you again next year! :)

No comments: