There is a reason I live in the south.
A good reason.
I. Don't. Like. Cold. Weather.
I have lived in places where your nose hairs would freeze when you opened the front door during the winter. Graphic, but true.
If I wanted to return to that type of weather I would call Delta and book a flight.
We were out of school Wednesday and Thursday. Again. State of Emergency. Again.
Thankfully, we didn't get much here.
This was taken at Bald Rock at Cheaha. Pretty eerie.
We spent our free days working on Valentines for school/daycare...
Luke got a hold of my computer...
And ended up at the doctor on Thursday. Thankfully
it's not pneumonia, but we have started back breathing
treatments to clear up some congestion in his lungs.
Friday we all had Valentine parties, and the kids got a few prizes
too. We're not big "Valentine-y" kind of people, so when the kids
Saturday night we ate at church. This picture cracks me up. Luke
was yelling, "Mama, get Blair off me!" And all I could do was
whip out the camera, take a picture, and laugh. Poor guy! ;)
Today I helped give a shower for a good friend. Three classmates there were expecting wee ones in the next few months. Of course, this gave me the fever. But then I started reminding myself of all the reasons having a third baby would be a bad idea. At the top of that list was sleepless nights and diapers. Y'all. Luke hasn't worn a diaper (even at night) since right after his birthday. For the moment, the fever is gone. And when it returns (because I know it will), someone please remind me how glorious it is to not pack the house up just to go to town. :)
30 days until Spring Break...













No comments:
Post a Comment