She decided a long time ago that "Good Citizen" was on her "Kindergarten Bucket List", and she has worked hard to prove she's deserving. As a teacher myself, I know that sometimes I have to overlook the small stuff and choose the child who wants it enough to try and who has good character.
I don't think for a moment she received this award for being a "perfect kid", but I am SO PROUD of her for working hard to improve on some of the previously mentioned traits while continuing to be the kind hearted girl she's always been!
I love you, Emma Catherine, and I'm proud to be your mama!
She got the certificate on Monday, along with a free ice cream
from McDonald's, which had to be redeemed immediately. ;)
Yesterday was the Good Citizen Lunch. MawMaw and I were able
to be there with her (and MawMaw brought Subway for lunch:).
Since Daddy had to be at JSU on Thursday,
he came to eat lunch with her today. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment