Saturday, August 16, 2014

1 Week Down {a lot to go}

I hate to be that teacher. You know, the one who's counting down the days until summer before the ink even dries on their registration papers.

But if you've ever been in a classroom the first week of school, you know how stressful it can be. And a lot of times it has nothing to do with the kids. Just getting back in the swing of things is exhausting.

But we made it. And we're ready for week two!

Sort of. ;)

Today we went to Tuscaloosa to get Kyle moved into his dorm. And search for Big Al. We came home with a very disappointed little boy when we didn't find him on campus, but he's excited about going back for his first Alabama football game this fall. And to see Kyle, of course. :)

Emma told me this afternoon that when she grows up she
wants to move here and go to college. And that she knows
I'll cry. I can't imagine where she would get that idea from. ;)
 
Just some random pics from this week...
 
I'm not the only one in our house worn out by 1st Grade:)
And the highlight of our days is stopping by the new house to
check the progress. The kids climb up and down the "ladder"
and ride bikes on the garage floor. It's the little things in life. :)

No comments: