Thursday, August 7, 2014

My Village

"There's no tired like teacher tired at the beginning of the school year."

I don't know who said it, but I can testify to its truth! And I can also testify to that fact that it really does take a village to raise a child...or two. At the beginning of every school year I live by the mantra, "if I can make it to Labor Day, it's all gonna be alright." Things are fast-paced, busy, never-ending, and somewhat stressful. Add a husband (who, by the way, got a teaching job at Dadeville High School...yaaaahhhhhoooooooo!), a couple of kids, a dog, and a cat into the mix (really, though, the dog and cat don't cause me any stress;) and life gets hectic.

I couldn't have made it through the last week without my support system...my village. And I wouldn't know what to do in the upcoming weeks without them either.

So thank you...Mama & D, Moms, Dale & Wanda, Chris & Amy...thank you for picking up my slack!

3 little stinkers picking apples while I was at Parent Night:)

No comments: