Saturday, August 2, 2014

I want summer back...

I'm not sure where summer has gone, but I know I'm already seeing it in my rearview mirror. I've been working like a madwoman in my classroom, and I'm getting that overwhelmed feeling. And then there's the back-to-school nightmares...:(

A few weeks ago April and I took the kids to the splash pad in Oxford...and let me just say that we desperately need something like this in CC!
Wednesday I took the kids to the dentist, where Luke nearly threw up all over the hygienist who tried to take x-rays. She finally got it, bless her heart...and NO CAVITIES for either one!
On Thursday, Ashley and I took the girls to Six Flags to use their Read to Succeed tickets. It was fun, but I think it's safe to say that my daughter is much more brave than myself. Yet, another fun thing about becoming an adult. ;)

No comments: