Thursday, December 30, 2010

Luke: 3 Months

Luke, you are 3 months old!

You are still chewing/sucking on those hands.
You have also started drooling a lot...I'm still
wondering if you'll be getting a tooth soon?!?
You are a mover! You take in everything around you,
and you're almost always happy...even with the flu!
Speaking of the flu...you have now been sick for the
first time, and Mommy doesn't like it one little bit! :(
You are still sleeping through the night! I usually give you
a bedtime bottle around 9PM lay you down around 9:30PM.
You have started sleeping until 7 or 7:30AM!! You recently
started sleeping in your own room, although you and I have
been sleeping in the living room since you have been sick.
You love your hands, and you have started grasping onto things
like your blankets, your paci, and Mommy's shirts/necklaces/etc.
You are the sweetest thing, and I could just eat you up! You are growing so fast, eating 6oz. every 4 hours during the day. Since we were at Dr. Ray's office today I had them weigh and measure you. You are 15lbs. 6oz. and 25 inches long...up 8lbs. and 5 inches from birth. You will be going to Mrs. Elizabeth's for the first time next week. I know she will take excellent care of you, but I am very sad to see our time together come to an end. I am counting down the days until our next "mini-break" in a few weeks! You are such a blessing, and I am so proud to be your Mommy!