On Sunday after church my daddy drove over from Atlanta to celebrate Christmas. We ate lunch at Partners and then cooked steaks for supper. He spent the night and went back Monday morning. Emma was so funny--nobody ever really spends the night at our house and she was intrigued by the idea that somebody would be sleeping on our couch! We all had a good time!
Emma was a very sweet girl to her brother while PawPaw was here!
*Note: She had just woken up from a nap, so her hair was EXTRA wild! ;)
On Monday Luke and I picked E up from Mrs. Elizabeth's and took
her to dance. When we got home she was in such a good mood!!
She played with her brother while I cooked supper, and he loved
every minute of it. He was smiling and laughing at her the entire time!
I think this is the first day since Luke was born that E hasn't had any MAJOR meltdowns! Yay for us! I love to see them interacting (positively) with each other...it does a mama's heart good!! On another note...it has turned COLD in Alabama! I even put Luke in his fleece "sleep sack" last night. I will not complain though...the temperature change is welcomed (although it would have been nice if it had been a little more gradual)! ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment