We spent Memorial Day grilling out and swimming with good friends! This was Luke's first swimming experience, and since Justin wasn't there (he had to work) I didn't have a photographer. I'm sure there will be many more opportunities this summer to get pics of this boy in the pool.
Here's the boy hanging out in the play pen!
Here's the girl...and I really wish I had gotten pics of her later in
the day. She was "swimming" in the shallow end almost the entire
day without her swimmies. By the end of the day she was jumping
off the diving board! Of course, Uncle Brent was there to catch her! :)
This is the boy and me at the end of the day.
I almost left it out, but I decided that since this is most likely the
way I will look the majority of the summer, those of you who may see
me in the flesh needed a preview. Now maybe you won't be scared! :)
me in the flesh needed a preview. Now maybe you won't be scared! :)






1 comment:
You look fine...I almost never wear make-up. Maybe once or twice a week! It's the best isn't it??!!
Post a Comment