06.01.01
Ten is the number of years ago this picture was taken.
Ten is the number of years ago we graduated high school.
I don't know what I thought my life would be like ten years from then.
I don't even know if I considered there would be a 'ten years from now'.
I do know that I am happy with where I am...ten years later.
I also know that I hope the next ten years bring as much
Ten is the number of years ago we graduated high school.
I don't know what I thought my life would be like ten years from then.
I don't even know if I considered there would be a 'ten years from now'.
I do know that I am happy with where I am...ten years later.
I also know that I hope the next ten years bring as much
happiness, excitement, and joy as the last ten have brought.
Here's to ten more!
Here's to ten more!




No comments:
Post a Comment