Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Big Apple Adventure {VBS 2011}

We kicked of VBS at BBC on Sunday night. I taught 3rd and 4th grade, and Emma's teachers were Miss DeAnna, Mrs. Jennifer, and Mrs. BriAnna. She had a blast, and she learned more from them than they could imagine. We were strolling through Walmart Wednesday and Emma started talking really loudly. I'm of the opinion that as long as children aren't pitching "Walmart fits" or tearing the store down they can talk, sing, or recite Bible verses as loudly as they wish...and that is exactly what Miss Priss was doing. At the top of her lungs she was reciting Romans 10:17 (So faith comes from what is heard and what is heard comes through the message of Christ).

Here's a look at our week...

Sunday - Kick Off
Monday
(excuse the attire...we came straight from dance:)
Tuesday
I forgot my camera Wednesday...but you get the gist by now! :)

Thursday - Family Night
(No...she didn't have a solo...she just thinks she owns the
place, ha! For the record though, this was before parents and
families got there...only the VBS Crew got to see this action:)

No comments: