Monday, June 13, 2011

Where's Luke?

The last few posts have been full of pictures of Emma Girl, but I haven't forgotten my sweet boy! He's back on breathing treatments every 4 hours, so he stayed with MawMaw during VBS last week, then he swapped up between MawMaw's and Nana's during E's recital. Here's what he's been up to...

Last Wednesday we went for a check-up with Dr. Grubbe (the allergy/asthma doctor). Since all of Luke's allergy tests came back negative he said there was no need to keep him away from any foods. His wheezing had started again so he put him back on albuterol treatments every four hours until it stops. He also wants him to continue the singulair and come back in three months.

E was a big help!
Two other important things have been going on around here.

1st Thing - Although Luke isn't crawling in fast form, he is definitely mobile. He has a scoot/crawl that gets him wherever he wants and doesn't need to be!

Point in case: He started in front of the TV and
ended up behind the recliner and under the table!
He looks so sweet and immobile...
(and while I've got your attention...doesn't this pic just make you want to eat him with
a spoon...and then go out and purchase every "Thomas the Train" item ever created?!)
...but the next thing you know he's gone!
(No worries...that's my arm holding the walker still. I'm very good at multi-tasking;)
I decided to put the walker away to avoid injury...
...but he's no fool!
I have a feeling I'm about to have my work cut out for me! :)

2nd Thing - Last Tuesday another tooth broke skin...and all
biases aside I do believe he is the cutest 4-toothed boy around!
So there you have it! We have a pretty uneventful week
planned. We are resting up for Anna's big day on Saturday
and Justin's first Father's Day as a daddy of two on Sunday.
I hope your summer is as enjoyable as ours! :)

No comments: