Monday, June 27, 2011

Holdin' Down the Fort {and other adventures}

Last Wednesday Justin headed to South Carolina, leaving the babes and me to hold down the fort. We had a pretty uneventful week (just the way we like it).

I told E she could sleep with me while Daddy was gone...
it's too bad the rest of the night she slept UNDER me, ha!
We had to send Daddy a "Good Morning" picture!
On Saturday we were up and at the church by 8AM (you may applaud:)! We went to Pine Mountain, GA to the Wild Animal Safari. If you don't mind be slobbered on by giraffes and other wild animals you should go! :)
This guy pecked E's hand!
E's favorite...the slobbering giraffe! :)
Even Luke Man had a blast!
After some major hand washing and a few bites of
pizza this little zookeeper needed some ice cream!
Needless to say both kids were exhausted
and slept the entire way home (hallelujah!).
We drove straight to Jaxon's 2nd birthday party...time flies!
It seems like yesterday Lane was turning 2!
Actually, it seems like yesterday that we were in high school!

We got home, and Daddy wasn't far behind...bearing gifts, of course!
I have no pics, but we were all thrilled to have him home! :)

After naptime Sunday we went to Cole's 2nd birthday party, where
E was thrilled to play with these (and a few furry bunnies too)...
Today we headed back to Dr. Ray's...Luke started coughing a little over the weekend and coughed most of the night last night. If I have learned anything about my sweet boy it's that his coughs don't just "get better".

I honestly believe that I have the happiest baby in
the world...this is the smile we get no matter what!
Justin has pulled double duty today...he took E to work with him so I wouldn't have to juggle them both in the doctor's office. I've done it a million times (almost no exaggeration, ha!), but I never decline an offer of daddy-care! Luke has to go for an upper GI in the morning, and his sweet daddy offered to take Sissy to work with him AGAIN! Say a prayer that we finally get some answers so that we can keep this boy well!

No comments: