Thursday, June 2, 2011

Yesterday

Aside from the minor setback below, summer is getting off to a fabulous start. I am getting into "stay-at-home-mom mode" and our routines are coming together quite nicely. I've cleaned places and things in my house that I forgot I had. Justin comes home to a home-cooked meal each night and a house that smells like Pine-Sol. What more could a man ask for? ;)

Yesterday...

E has been coughing for a few days, but nothing too serious. Luke started the coughing last night...and we know by now that his coughs don't go away. So...after nap we headed to Dr. Ray's office. It is viral, so no meds...just continued breathing treatments for Luke Man and Claritin OTC for both of my babies. Emma is taking some home remedy cough syrup, but Luke can't take anything for cough because of his age. :(
This was on the little chalk board in the exam room...too funny!
Tonight BriAnna and I carried a meal to Jared and Allison and their
sweet baby girl. This is what I found when I got home an hour later...

1 comment:

Allison Wesley said...

Thank you again! It was a great meal:) Glad to see you came home to babies still in one piece:)