- Thursday night the kids and I were solo...and when we're alone I like to be close to my babies, so the girl slept right underneath me...
- Then Friday morning she was whisked away for the weekend (against my will, I might add;). She came to work with me, taught a lesson or two, then headed to the Peanut Festival with MawMaw and Poppa Dale. They sent me lots of pics to let me know how much she missed me and wanted to come home. She had such a terrible time that I'm certain she won't ever want to leave her mama again...
- After school Friday, Ashley and I headed to Birmingham for our semi-annual trip to the BJCC and The Cheesecake Factory. I've decided that we rarely buy much at Christmas Village or Cottontail's...the main reason we continue to go is for the company and the cheesecake. :)
- Saturday was Heritage Day. We bundled Sarah and Luke up and headed out...
- We (I) really missed Emma. I sometimes forget how much help she actually is...Luke had to entertain himself while I got ready...
- We won't talk about THE game.
- I will say that I am proud to be an Alabama fan:)
- Today the girl came home. Justin is working, the kids are playing, the house is in chambles...I guess you could say things are back to normal...just the way I like it! I'm not looking forward to Monday, but at least it's a short week! :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment