Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

It's that time of year again.

Thanksgiving is quickly approaching.

I have so many things to be thankful for each and every day of the year.

In honor of the holiday, here's my list...which I'm sure is incomplete...because I'm blessed beyond measure (and memory;)!

I'm thankful for...
  • the toys that cover my living room floor.
  • the never-ending laundry basket.
  • the sticky spots on my kitchen table and floor.
  • the milk stains on my leather sofas and car seats.
  • the car and house that we're outgrowing.
  • the 92 kids I have to remind repeatedly to use their inside voices.
  • the little girl who changes clothes no less than 10 times a day.
  • the little boy who drags everything out of my kitchen cabinets.
  • the grown man who leaves his socks in the living room floor.
  • the family and friends who stick around despite all of the above. :)

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Amen! To all of the above! Happy Thanksgiving!