The girl was my snuggle buddy for the night...and we decided we can't wait until Luke is big enough to join in our sleepovers when Daddy's away!
After school yesterday we headed to Anniston to get the second half of Luke's flu shot (he was a champ:). Then we ran into Target to get a few things. It was FREEZING cold, so Emma insisted they needed their blankets...
Friday was Veterans Day, so we were out of school. It was a completely lazy day. The girl played and helped me take care of the little guy (when it suited her:), while the boy showed off his walking skills 8 and 10 steps at a time!
Guess who took a three hour nap?!
Favorite "toy" of the day...
Friday night we did manage to get out of our pajamas and head to Upchurch Field to see the Aggies win big and advance to the third round of the playoffs.
Today was a typical fall Saturday...gameday! Here are a few pics of one of the two cutest Alabama fans I know to get you through the week...
"Freedom isn't free"...I don't know who said it first, but true it is. I'm thankful for the simple things in life that I so often take for granted, like hanging out with my kids in our pajamas with the doors unlocked. Not once did I fear for our safety. A simple thank you isn't nearly enough, but it is heartfelt! God Bless America and the men and women who have made (and continue to make) this the greatest country on earth!















No comments:
Post a Comment