You know...when the holidays are coming up and we have strict schedules and no time to hang out in the doctor's office.
It never fails.
That's when they get sick.
Monday I got a phone call from Mrs. Elizabeth saying Luke was running a fever. I was in Anniston, so Justin went to pick him up. He acted fine the rest of the night and the fever went away.
(The boy got to ride in Daddy's work truck for the first time...facing forward!)
Tuesday he seemed fine.
Bring on Tuesday night...fever was back. He woke up at 4AM Wednesday morning screaming. Then at 6AM Emma calls me to her room, where I find throw up...everywhere.
Helloooooo Holidays! :)
I headed to Dr. Ray's office with Luke, while Justin took Emma to her Nana's so he could work. The prognosis...a pretty bad ear infection in his left ear. I think E just had a 12 hour bug...she threw up two more times before lunch, but she never ran a fever.
Today they are back to their normal selves.
(Watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade:)
We did the Thanksgiving thing...stuffing ourselves sick.
My favorite of the many attempts..."Enough Mama!"
We have so much to be thankful for!









No comments:
Post a Comment