Friday, July 20, 2012

Catch Up

We have spent many hours at the park this summer:)
 
E constructed this at church a few weeks ago:)
I have spent many hours working...
I have had big help some of those hours:)
I love these two peas in a pod:)
Moms took me to lunch for my birthday...
We went on a date:)
The boy has decided that shirts are expendable, but hats are not...
I had "the virus" over the weekend (and thought I was
dying), then Monday E laid like this from 5:30-8PM.
Thankfully she was just getting her beauty rest since she
skipped her nap that day, and she wasn't actually sick!
This boy thinks he's grown...
He had a cow on his shirt and thought it was the grandest thing...
The kids LOVE the barn...
Sadly, summer is slipping away. But I'm choosing to be positive.
As summer slips by the most wonderful time of year is getting
closer...I can already taste the rotel dip in my mouth! =)

No comments: