I planned for E to stay at Mrs. Liz's until kindergarten. But I also planned for all of her buddies to be there with her. So when we found out Ensleigh was going to be leaving to make room for her baby sister, Emma was heartbroken. And although we would LOVE to have room for all of them at Mrs. Elizabeth's that just isn't the case.
Her daddy and I agreed (after much prayer) that we wanted E to continue to be around kids her age, so we filled out the paperwork for FACS Preschool. Knowing there were no spots open we decided if God wanted our baby girl there He would see to it that she was there, and if He didn't she would continue to be loved and cared for at Mrs. Elizabeth's.
I never received a phone call, but got an email about orientation. I thought it was a little strange, so I gave them a call. The sweet lady told me that she sent us an email because she just felt like it was going to work out. I don't know if a mouse (or cat;) put in a good word for our girl, but we are trusting that this is God's plan for her.
I'm a



No comments:
Post a Comment