We got up dark and early Monday morning and headed to THE BEACH!!
As soon as we got there we dropped Daddy off at his meeting and
headed to stock up on groceries. Luke had the time of his life, and
I decided that Pig needs to do away with those little carts that kids
scream and pitch fits for and get a few of these little dandies:)!!
We finally made it to the condo,
where Luke checked everything out...
These sweeties slept on the sofa bed:)
And these sweeties were SO excited to see the beach Tuesday morning...
The rest of Day 2...
Luke made a friend...
After all the fun and sun they could handle (and a nap:) we
got ready to go out and, of course, attempted a family pic...
After supper we went to The Track...
Check out the many faces of Emma...
Relatively happy...
In hysterics...why, you ask? Because she's getting wet...
She figured out how to wet other people, and she's happy again:).
Meanwhile, this poor guy has just been watching...
But since he's easily pleased, he had
his share of fun sitting on riding these...
Day 3 (Happy 4th!)...
The girls shopped while the boys took this girl to ride...
Fireworks on the beach...
Back in the room...
Day 4...
We headed back to The Track...
They rode the train together. Notice Luke is turned around
in every picture...this will be important in a moment...
While E was riding her last ride...
Daddy insisted Luke was big enough to ride the train by himself
(..."he'll be fine"...). Against my better judgement I agreed...
Y'all...my baby was literally climbing out of a moving train. He had
his leg out of the window. Obviously I don't have this captured on
film, because I was screaming at the 15-year-old girl who was
texting her future baby daddy to STOP THE TRAIN! I ran out onto
the track and got to him about the time he was diving head first out
of the car...this kid is going to have me taking nerve pills by 30.
This morning it was storming terribly,
which made leaving a little less painful:)
We made one stop at BK for lunch and were back in CC by 4!
By 4:30 I had everything unpacked, put away, and a load of
laundry going. It was as if we never left...just the way I like it!! :)
































































1 comment:
Oh how we LOVE the beach!
Post a Comment