Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What's on your mind?

Facebook always asks me that.

So I decided to answer here;).

Honestly, I cannot believe summer is almost over. I feel like I have worked all. summer. long. I guess I feel that way because I HAVE!

This time every year I get the "back to school blues", but I always try to look at the positive side of summer ending. Right now, the things I'm looking the most forward to are (a) meeting a new group of kiddos to call mine for the next 10 months; (b) football season...Go Vols (CHS...NOT Tennessee:) and RTR!!!; (c) cooler weather; and (d) a routine! I love summertime and the "come and go as you please" feeling, but I am SO MUCH MORE of a routine kinda girl;).

Here is what we've been up to lately...

Since E is our early bird she insisted on making breakfast for us 
one morning. She poured herself and Luke each a bowl of cereal
 and set the table with coasters and "party napkins". I don't know if
you can tell or not in the pic, but she "fixed" her daddy a pack of
gummies and a Hershey's Hug and poured some Cheerios on
my napkin along with a Hug. She has to be the sweetest girl ever! :)
We've checked on a lot of cows this summer:)
Luke Man and I have taken advantage
of the new playground at church:)
We went back to school shopping with our girl
(it seems like we just found out we were having a girl:/).
We decided on these shoes for school, and we happened to step
into Ross before buying them where I found them for $19.99!!!
The girl gets herself ready for bed...
check out the pink bobbypin and her bow:)
Luke has taken a liking to the cattleman's magazine...
 
Lots of horseplay at our house...
The boy has started dictating his outfits.
Today's musts were hat and boots.
Since I have spent so much time there this
summer, I figured it deserved a picture or two:).


1 comment:

Brandi said...

I am soooo dreading school starting back :(