Today was E's last day at Mrs. Elizabeth's.
And I'm not even going to lie.
I cried all the way to work.
Just like I did the first day I ever dropped her off.
My sweet girl is growing way too fast, and it is all becoming so real. I honestly don't think I will be anywhere near this sad when she goes to Kindergarten, because she will be with me.
Elizabeth has been there for nearly all of Emma's firsts. She has taught her so much over the last 4 years, and she has been such a huge part of her life. Words cannot express the appreciation I have for that woman!!
We wanted to do a little something to let her know how much we love her...
I know it seems so simple, but when you really think about it
reading and writing go hand in hand and they open up all other
doors in life. That's pretty powerful...and I think the person who
teaches a child to read and write has given them an amazing
opportunity. We thought she could use this as a message board:).
On our way to daycare...
Mrs. Liz gave Emma a lunchbox filled with snacks she loves,
the book "The Night Before Preschool", and this poem...
You better believe I shed several tears over this...








No comments:
Post a Comment