On Thursday Dr. Ray said that Luke should take it easy and continue his breathing treatments throughout the weekend. And who are we to argue with doctor's orders?!
On Thursday I dug out the much needed but barely worn glasses
because I'd been having a tingling headache for several days (can't
imagine why...sleepless nights, maybe?;). When I got home from
work Luke said "Mommy, jue got gasses? Ish me had gasses."
After school Friday the four of us loaded up and headed to our
land, which is currently a cow pasture but also the location of our
future residence...hopefully;). We have to make it through school
first, but light can be seen at the end of the tunnel now. And can I
just take a second to mention that the hubby is taking 13 hours plus
working a full time job (and then there's the kids and me;), and he
made a 103 on his first Spanish test!? Yep, I married a smart one;).
Friday night we had a sleepover:)
Saturday was spent mostly in pajamas, aside from a quick trip to
check on cows for the guy below and a peaceful shower for me:).
And today we finally got to meet Kate...who is definitely going
on my list of future prospective daughters-in-law. Her Big Sis is
already on that list in case Luke is interested in older women, ha!
Here's hoping that this week is much less eventful than the last:)!



No comments:
Post a Comment