Thursday, February 14, 2013

V-Day 2013


On this day nine years ago I reluctantly agreed to go on yet another date with a boy I'd been out with numerous times before and thought it just wouldn't work. Nine years, a wedding, two (and a half...working on three;) college degrees, two pregnancies, a girl, a boy, and many ups and downs later I'm so glad God saw fit for that to be my "last first date"! Happy Valentine's Day to the man who knows I'd take fresh cut flowers over roses any day of the year:). 


 We try to practice "love" at our house on a daily basis, but I
 always like to surprise my loves with a few fun things on V-Day. 

{There's nothing quite like pictures at 6AM;)}  



Of course the kids and I all had parties, so we I
(thanks to Pinterest) came up with these little jewels...

Luke couldn't care less if I come to his parties (yet anyway;), but
Emma kept asking if I was coming to hers. I texted Mrs. Lolli to ask her if parents were coming, and she said a few were but they were only doing something small. Since it's hard for me to get away in the mornings I told E that the party was for kids, to which she promptly replied, "Mrs. Lolli said moms can come if they want to." Anway, I felt terrible but I just couldn't get away. Thankfully MawMaw was able and willing to go to the party...and even take some pics!! I told Emma I wouldn't miss her next party...and I'm sure she won't let me forget;). 
{Love these three girls who have been
 together since before they can remember:)}
 Kinlee & Emma
And E with one of three boys who asked her to
 be their Valentine (the other two live with us;).

No comments: