I really have no reason to blog tonight other than the Photobucket app on my iPhone makes it so easy to upload pics! (Have I ever mentioned how the iPhone has completely and totally changed my life? No, really...;) Anyway...here are two pics that I took this afternoon. The first one I love for two reasons: (1) my backseat looks complete with that carseat in the middle;); and (2) I know my baby girl is going to make some baby a wonderful mommy one day, and that gives me hope that maybe, just maybe, I am doing something right. The second picture breaks my heart because my sweet boy knows a life too well with breathing treatments, but it also makes me smile because he has the instinct to take care of "bear" just like I take care of him.
Getting back to it....(Life with Boys!)
12 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment