Yep...next Wednesday I will be headed to LES for a "3 day trial-run"! I know, I know...three days isn't that bad (and two of those days we get out at 1), but it's a sneak peek into my new reality...a working mom of two! Don't get me wrong...I'm ever so thankful to have a job that helps support my family, not to mention a job that I truly enjoy! I actually have missed my "school kids" and all of their insight (it's quite enlightening seeing life through the eyes of sixth graders), but I am going to miss my babies SO MUCH!
10 Weeks
It's hard to get a picture of you without
"fuzz", because you're always on the move!
You love to suck/chew on your hands. It makes Mommy
wonder if you'll be an early teether like Sissy?!?
You are SUCH a good baby! You are basically happy all of the
time. Most of the time you sleep through the night! Mommy lays
you down around 9PM and you get yourself to sleep. You usually
wake up around 5AM...give or take a few! You are still sleeping in
the bassinet next to Mommy's bed, but Daddy says you have to go
to your big bed before Mommy goes back to work in January...we'll see! ;)
time. Most of the time you sleep through the night! Mommy lays
you down around 9PM and you get yourself to sleep. You usually
wake up around 5AM...give or take a few! You are still sleeping in
the bassinet next to Mommy's bed, but Daddy says you have to go
to your big bed before Mommy goes back to work in January...we'll see! ;)
I think you look like such a little sweetie pie in this pic!
...and you've found a new toy!
Mommy is definitely going to miss her days at home with you!
*Just a side note to all you mamas of baby girls:
Enjoy dressing them up in all those cute outfits and putting
bows in their hair, because if you have a precious little boy
what you get is overalls/rompers and a lot of little onesies! ;)
*Just a side note to all you mamas of baby girls:
Enjoy dressing them up in all those cute outfits and putting
bows in their hair, because if you have a precious little boy
what you get is overalls/rompers and a lot of little onesies! ;)



4 comments:
He is sooo cute. Hope all goes well with you going back to work. Happy 10 weeks Luke!
I love the picture of Luke in the glider. Luke looks in deep thought. He is soooo cute. I am still singing the back to work blues. Boys get short changed in the clothing department. Makes me so mad when I go shopping for Hudson and see the entire section of girl clothes to have to search for the boys only to find it tucked away in the far back corner.
I love shopping for a baby girl! Why don't we come up with some silly show or toy for kids so we can make millions and be on Oprah and stay at home with our babies?!
I tried to find your email address, but couldn't. I thought it was so funny that you said that about my baby picture looking like Josh. I've told Mom that there's a certain way that Avery Claire sleeps that I always think she looks like Josh...just thought that was weird that you said that!
Post a Comment