They flew into Amarillo, Texas and
drove to Oklahoma in search of these:
On Friday night Luke and I hung out while Emma went
to MawMaw's to bake Christmas goodies with Cheyenne.
MawMaw brought Emma home pretty early on Saturday morning.
We played, did a little song and dance (Emma more than me ;), and
picked up around the house. Nana and Papa stopped by around
picked up around the house. Nana and Papa stopped by around
lunch, and Emma decided she needed to go home with them!!
So...Luke played by himself while Mommy did chores.
*Have I mentioned what a good baby he is?
On Saturday night we were under a "wind chill advisory"...It was FREEZING!
So I bundled Luke up and folded the mittens back on his sleeper.
So I bundled Luke up and folded the mittens back on his sleeper.
On Sunday morning we woke up to Luke's first SNOW!
It didn't stick, and it was too cold and windy to take him outside
for pictures. So...here he is in his warm cozy chair all ready for church!
After church I wanted to get a picture of E in this dress...
it was mine when I was a little girl! She wasn't interested in having
her picture made by herself, but here are a few with Mommy and Nana.
While we were making pictures we got a little surprise!
Maz is home...E was SO excited! She really misses her!
On Monday Emma had dance and tumbling.
In between classes she ate supper...
...and we played a little hide-and-seek!
Daddy sent us this picture of the "Amarillo Sky"
letting us know he was on his way home.
Emma was ready for her daddy to come home. She told me
I needed to go to "Moka-homa" and get him! She tried to stay
up and wait on him, but she just couldn't make it. He got home
around 10PM, and she woke up about 5AM. She came to my
bedroom, and I told her she had a surprise on the couch. This is
where I found her when Luke woke up at 7AM (yes, I said 7AM!!:).
I don't know if Luke missed Daddy...but I think Daddy missed Luke Man!
We're glad Daddy had a good time, but we're very happy that he's home!





4 comments:
It's always good when daddies come home from being gone for a while! Emma looks just like Justin and Luke looks just like you!! They are precious!
looks like those babies really missed their daddy!
I love the picture of Emma and Justin sleeping.
That is such a sweet picture of Emma and Justin sleeping! You can tell she really missed her daddy:)
Post a Comment