*Excuse the pail face and no lipstick look! ;)
I dropped her off at daycare, and when I got back out to the car I got teary-eyed. I had a "pep-talk" with myself all the way to work. I kept telling myself that I could do this...I had, in fact, done it once before! I got to work, and everybody was so sweet and thoughtful. When I got to my room I found this:
Have I mentioned how grateful I am to have such a wonderful group of kids?
My sweet husband emailed me a few pictures of Luke while I was at work.
*Note: I said "sweet husband", and not "fantastic photographer". ;)
*Note: I said "sweet husband", and not "fantastic photographer". ;)
My day was moving along rather smoothly when we got the news that school would let out at 12PM due to weather! I know not all days will be this easy, but for today I will simply smile and thank God for the snow! :)










2 comments:
Glad you had a short first day back! I know that sweet baby was happy to see you when you got home!
How sweet for them to welcome you!!!
Post a Comment