Happy Hump Day!
What kid doesn't like a ride in the laundry basket?
What kid doesn't like a ride in the laundry basket?
Birthday Eve supper...turnip greens, mac & cheese, pintos,
cornbread, and a BIG mess! The boy LOVES turnip greens!
Then we headed home to watch the UA/UF game...
we STOMPED them 38-10:). Just a little comparison...
the picture to the left is the kids ready to watch the UA/UF
game last year (the day we brought Luke home from the hospital).
Luke loves his Legos...and the lid!
What I love is this picture...what could possibly be
sweeter than a Daddy with his shirt unbuttoned, a girl
wearing an Alabama jersey underneath a princess dress and
a truck in her hand, and a boy with a sippy cup in his mouth...
Check out that shirt and those Wranglers.
Mamas - keep your babies away from my little cowboy! ;)
Speaking of babies...I got to hold a sweet little
We had a mini-Fall Break last weekend, so Justin and I headed to T-Town.
The Tide got off to a slow start, but they perked up and shutout Vandy 34-0.
Speaking of T-Town...while we were there we rode around near Justin's old apartment. So sad...it looks like somebody took a chainsaw to the treetops... houses still covered in tarps...some so badly destroyed and fallen in that no tarps were even used. Seeing the devastation that is still so evident five months later was heartbreaking. I'm so thankful that we were not affected by the tornadoes of April 27, but those who were are still in need of our prayers!
Monday I took the kids for their shots, and I'm proud to announce that I survived this first! I've taken them both to the doctor by myself many times, but this was the first time both kids received shots. Emma decided Luke should go first, so as I held and consoled him with one arm I held her down and consoled her with the other. Luckily she took the flu mist this year (or "had one shot in her nose" as she tells it), so that was one less prick.
Here they are playing when we got home...I love this sight!





















2 comments:
Can babies get the flu mist too???? Or is there an age limit?
"Shot in the nose".....love it!!!! Too funny!
Post a Comment