Saturday, April 7, 2012

E's First T-Ball Game {Sniff, Sniff}

I know I've harped on this a lot lately, but how can it possibly be that my 8lb. 2oz., black headed, baby girl played her first t-ball game today? Really, time, can you just slow down (well, get us to summer and then slow down;)?!

Emma and I butt heads a lot...which may or may not have to do with the fact that they're both so hard. I will admit that she is a lot a little bit like me with all that strong-willed business. I keep telling myself that I turned out okay (didn't I?...some reassurance would be nice here;) and she will too.

Anyway, onto the point of this post. I am so incredibly proud of the young girl my baby is becoming, and I was one proud Mama watching my baby out there playing ball today. She has a lot to learn (I have to continuously remind myself that she is JUST four and she is the baby of the team:), but she played with all her heart! We lost 16-15 in a great game, and I'm looking forward to an exciting season!

No comments: