Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Let's Go Fly a Kite {and Lately}

The only word I can think of to describe our lives as of late is BUSY...and I'm loving every minute of it! We had ballgames last Friday night and Saturday morning.
After Saturday's game we headed to a family get-together.
We ATTEMPTED to get a picture of all the wee ones...
Emma and Ella Kate caught up...
When we got home E wanted to fly the kite she got for Easter...
 
As you can see, the dog is still hanging in there...
Luke wasn't interested in the kite, but he is interested in the Gator...

{Luke Lately}

This is where you'll find him if you turn your head to set down
your purse when you get home...please notice the running water!
He has become a complete stinker at nap time. Sunday
the only way I could put him down was in Emma's bed...
Luke LOVES the ball field. He comes home with dirt in places
I didn't know existed, but he has a blast doing it (not to mention
the fact that he gives me the much needed workout, ha!).

Thanks to our mild winter we are out of school on Friday!
4 weeks, 1 day:)

No comments: