Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

I have spent the week administering the ARMT+, and to be honest my brain is like mush and fresh out of witty titles for a post about the chaos that was my week. I wouldn't trade these days of pure pandemonium for anything in this world (except for maybe a week on a beach with a book without pictures;).

Monday we had to be in Wedowee at 4:10PM for recital pictures, so Nana kept Emma and brought her to school at 2PM so I could do her hair and makeup. This picture was taken before the makeup was applied, and she told my coworkers that when she got her makeup on she would be "just precious".
Tuesday night we had t-ball pictures and an away game, and guess who's sick? I took half a day to take him to the doctor (just the same cough/crud). Thank God for big sisters...they kiss your boo-boos:).
We won 17-11:)
{A Phone Dump}
The girl loves to have her hair rolled...
We went to see my girls play softball last
Thursday night, and it was freezing!!
E thinks her t-ball socks are the funniest thing!
6 weeks:)

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I bet she was "just precious". That's too funny!!!!