Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weather Day #1

It has been so long since we have had a "Weather Day" in the springtime that I've forgotten how nice those long weekends actually are...just another reason I think we should go to four day school weeks:)! 

A  week or so ago when I got to daycare to pick the kids up Emma had graciously invited "all the friends" to come home with her...and if you know Emma at all you know that when she makes up her mind it is hard to change. Several of the kids, bless their hearts, actually thought they were going to pile up in my car and come home...they were getting their bags and heading for the door.

When I got to daycare Thursday afternoon Emma and Ensleigh had decided they needed to go home together, and since it happened to be a good day I gave in. We spent the afternoon checking on cows...
Thursday night we went to see my boys play ball...
...and we ran into Caden!
*Emma took this pic:)
On Friday Emma had a little altercation with the ground after falling off the swing...the ground won;)! Honestly, though, this is the first time I can remember her having a "boo-boo" other than the occasional scraped knee (just the opposite of little brother).
Saturday morning we had a t-ball game...
Then on Saturday night Nana got the kids (plural), and Justin and I had a date. It's funny how times change...our date consisted of going out to eat and our monthly trip to "the Walmart store"...I'm not complaining, though...we slept until 9AM this morning!!!
All in all I'd say this was a pretty perfect weekend...and the best
part is we have another "Weather Day" coming up this Friday::))!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Loving our weather days!!!