Luke, you are nineteen months old!
*I just realized that you're wearing the same shirt you wore
in your 18 month post...I guess that's just the way it goes:)
Here's what you're up to these days...
*I just realized that you're wearing the same shirt you wore
in your 18 month post...I guess that's just the way it goes:)
Here's what you're up to these days...
- You weigh 27lbs. 3oz.
- You are 34 inches long.
- You are wearing 18 and 24 month clothes and size 6 diaper.
- You are a great sleeper most of the time, going to bed anywhere from 6:30PM to 8/9PM (depending on what we have going on...you are very flexible when we are away from home). We wake you up at 6:30AM on weekdays and you sleep later on weekends (8 or so usually).
- You have become a mess at naptime. Sometimes you go down fine, and sometimes you want me to hold you. On those days the only way I can lay you down is in E's bed or on the couch.
- You are still taking one pulmicort treatment each day.
- Your eating habits are back up this month.
- You're a mess, and you keep me on my toes...fearless is a good word to describe you.
- You are loving the ball field these days, and you LOVE to play in the dirt and pick up sticks.
- You also love to pick up trash:/
- You are smart as a whip (and for your own good, I do believe), and your vocabulary is continuously growing.
- You have 16 teeth that you love to show off!
- You have become much more eager about "tee-tee-ing" (is that a word?) in the potty. I put you on there every night, and you get so excited (which may or may not have to do with the fact that you know an M&M is coming your way if you do the deed;). I'm hoping to be in full potty-training mode this summer.
- You are growing up way too fast (and possibly giving me a touch of "baby fever";). I love you THIS much big guy!!





No comments:
Post a Comment