Saturday, February 12, 2011

Friends

Tonight we had dinner with friends...Russ, April, Hudson, Jana, Brent, Justin, Emma, Luke, and yours truly! We also had some surprise visitors...Jennifer and Jessica! It was a "mini-class-reunion" of sorts (five of us finished high school together). It was great to be able to get together and visit and let our babies play. I love that our kids are close to the same age, and I love that we are raising them "together"! :)

As you can see Emma plays "mother hen" to the boys!
Every time I see these boys with their boys it puts a
smile on my face! I think Hudson and Luke are well on
their way to becoming as close as their daddies are! :) 
E put on her jammies and sat at the big table.
She REALLY wanted to spend the night! ;)
She LOVES her Uncle Brent...I think he likes her pretty well too! :)
Uncle Brent and Aunt Jana have played a
significant role in the spoiling of my babies! :)
Jen finally got to meet Luke Man! We really
need her to move closer to home (hint, hint;)!!
Emma found a new partner in crime...Jess! :)

No comments: