Emma has still been using the high chair at home...not because she's not big enough to sit at the table but because of its convenience. So, she called her Papa and asked him to bring her a booster seat from Partners. Thanks Papa!
We decided to give the high chair a try at home. I think it's a go! :)
He loves the high chair, and his
favorite thing to eat there is his hands!
In other news...Luke likes to try to hold his bottle.
So cute! Of course, he can't hold it up straight...which
leads to a lot of gnawing on the nipple. Is this boy going to
actually get a tooth, or is he just going to "teethe" forever?
Disclaimer: I don't let him lay around in the swing
gnawing on bottles...I had just laid him in there
after feeding him, and he would not let it go! :)
gnawing on bottles...I had just laid him in there
after feeding him, and he would not let it go! :)







1 comment:
What a big boy in that highchair!! Oooh, you mentioning Partner's makes me really ready to come home! Too bad I can't get a BBQ salad anywhere around here...
Post a Comment