This what the majority of our afternoons this week consisted of:
Saturday we went to Kamryn's "pony party". They couldn't
have asked for a better day. The kids had so much fun!
Look at that view!
Luke was well entertained! :)
Love those open mouths! ;)
This stinker couldn't be left out of the camera action! :)
After the party Daddy and E were supposed to go work at the barn,
but they ended up at Uncle Russ's! Jared had a fish on the line, so he
let E reel it in and have her picture made with it. Thank you Jared...
you will forever hold a special place in the heart of a certain 3-year-old! ;)
"Mommy, I picked a daffodil for you!"
Those are the sweetest words I've heard in a while! :)
but they ended up at Uncle Russ's! Jared had a fish on the line, so he
let E reel it in and have her picture made with it. Thank you Jared...
you will forever hold a special place in the heart of a certain 3-year-old! ;)
"Mommy, I picked a daffodil for you!"
Those are the sweetest words I've heard in a while! :)



















1 comment:
We have been absolutely loving our warm days, too! SO much fun!
Post a Comment