Emma is ready to go to Mallie's party!
Megan was holding Luke, and Stephanie was talking to him. He would
just laugh at her...but of course when I got the camera out he stopped!
just laugh at her...but of course when I got the camera out he stopped!
This is the best one I could get!
As you can tell he is staring at her...
he is already mesmerized by pretty girls! ;)
Emma and the birthday girl weren't interested in smiling for the camera...
...but this girl was!!
Mallie, Emma & Aaliyah
We left Mallie's and went to MawMaw Ann's for Thanksgiving!
Ella Kate meets Luke!
She looks like a natural holding him! ;)
Emma (and her wild hair) and Ella Kate
Cheyenne, Emma, Ella Kate, Sean & Brandon
Luke Man...he'll be running around
with the rest of the kids next year!
Ella Kate & Emma got MawMaw to help them with their puzzle.
MawMaw Ann and two of her great-granddaughters!
These two play SO well together! You would never
know they only see each other a few times a year.
This is how we all felt by the time the day was over!



No comments:
Post a Comment