These pictures tell the story of sweet Emma's second year. She has been such a blessing in our lives, and we are so thankful for the opportunity to raise her and watch her grow! Although I miss the baby she once was I am thankful for the girl she is turning into!
Mommy & Emma at "Boo at the Zoo" 2008
Mama's Pumpkin
Roll Tide!!
Emma's Second Christmas
She is amazed by her tree!
Santa came to see me!
Emma's First Haircut
Cheese!
I love corn...I think I'll share!
Finger Paint...and the bath afterwards!
In March we flew to Houston to visit Nana!
We went to get our nails done...guess who got hers done too?
Look at those high heels!
Easter 2009
Big Smile!
I left a tomato on the kitchen table...guess who got it?
Emma playing with shaving cream while Mommy cooks supper.
Daddy and Emma were playing outside. When Mommy went
to check on them this is what she found...Emma decided
since Daddy didn't have a shirt on she didn't need one either!
Who says kids can't drink out of the water hose anymore?
Uncle Greg and Aunt Robin's dog (Bo)
showed up at our house. Emma LOVED him!
4th of July Rodeo
Guess who's a big cousin?
Guess who's back? It's Bo!!
Maz and Emma play the piano!
I hope she's still interested when she's older!
Emma likes to take Daddy's loose change that he
leaves laying around and feed her pig...smart girl!
Emma's 2nd Beach Trip
Daddy's Boots
This is how Emma helps Mommy cook!
Pretty Princess!
Who doesn't love to play in a box?
Emma Turns 2!!
Emma's party at Mrs. Elizabeth's!
Emma's Minnie Mouse Party



No comments:
Post a Comment