- a risen Savior who died so that I can have eternal life.
- my husband. I love him more each day, and I couldn't imagine a more "perfect for me" person to grow old with!
- my sweet babies. Being a mommy is the hardest, but most rewarding thing I have ever had the privilege of doing.
- my family...the one I was born into and the one I married into! I am so blessed to be surrounded by people who love me and are there for me when I need them!
- my friends...old and new, who are always there for me!
- all of the people who take part in raising my children (grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends, church family, daycare, etc.). "It takes a village to raise a child."
- my church and church family.
- my health, and the health of my husband and babies.
- my job, my co-workers, and my school children. If I can't stay at home with my babies at least I get to be a part of molding the lives of other people's babies!
- my house and all of the things inside. It may not be a big house, but it provides us shelter and it is filled with love.
- my car. Even though I often complain that it isn't big enough I am very thankful to have a reliable vehicle to take my family and me anywhere we want to go.
- my country and my freedom! It is by God's grace that I was born in this great nation, and it is thanks to the many men and women who have fought and continue to fight so that we can be free.
Happy Thanksgiving!
...and here are a few pictures from our day! We went to my Mama's to cook for Thanksgiving! E decided she needed to dress herself and fix her own hair, ha!
Here she is..."Little Miss Independent"!
*Note the cell phone in her pocket! :)
I think we'll use this one as her wedding announcement, ha!
This sweet boy supervised while Mommy and Nana cooked.
Please don't tell anybody, but I was actually born a Georgia fan!
It wasn't until later in life that I got wise and started cheering for
the Tide! This was my jacket when I was a little girl...as you can
see she is not thrilled about having to wear such things!
It wasn't until later in life that I got wise and started cheering for
the Tide! This was my jacket when I was a little girl...as you can
see she is not thrilled about having to wear such things!
I'm thinking this is the look most Georgia fans have had on their
face this season. All jokes aside though...UGA is my second favorite
SEC team...not a close second, but second none-the-less! :)
face this season. All jokes aside though...UGA is my second favorite
SEC team...not a close second, but second none-the-less! :)
After we left Nana's we went to MawMaw's
house for supper. Cousins Andrew and Alexis and
Uncle Roger came by and met Luke for the first time.
Alexis & Luke
Andrew & Luke
Andrew, Luke & Alexis



No comments:
Post a Comment