Sunday, November 21, 2010

Catching Up - Pierced Ears!

We've had a lot going on the past few months...obviously! So...I thought I would devote a few posts to catching up on some "recent happenings"!

When Emma was a baby we chose not to have her ears pierced, and rather than putting a "magic age" on this "milestone" we said she could have them pierced when she was old enough to ask for them and take care of them. She asked for them a few times this summer, but didn't seem serious about it. Well...when I took Emma and Cheyenne trick-or-treating at MawMaw's house she had fixed them each a big bag of "goodies". Cheyenne had earrings in her bag, and that sparked Emma's curiousity again. She started asking again, so we decided to take her. On 10/30 we went to have them done. She was such a big girl! She climbed right up in that chair without a second thought.

Don't you just love a fake smile! :)
 She's ready...
...although I'm pretty sure she doesn't know exactly what is to come!
"Dotting" the ears...
Gloves on...ready to go!
This one needs no caption...
All better!!
What a big girl we have!
I am proud to say that Emma has been SO good with her ears! She reminds me to clean and twist them every day, and she is VERY excited about getting to change them! :)

No comments: