I've been "peeking" into the lives of a few people I know for a while now. Blogging seems to be a great way to journal the lives of my children, so I have finally decided to dive into the world of blogging. The main purpose of this blog, if I can actually keep up with it, is to keep in touch with family and friends and to document the lives of our children. "The grandparents" are always asking for new pictures of the kids...and since some days I barely have time to bathe (please, keep that to yourself ;)...I thought this would be a great way to let everybody peek into our days. So...welcome to our crazy life!
...and what would a blog post be without a few pictures???
Our latest "photo shoot"...
How sweet are they??
I had to include this one. It makes me laugh every time I look at it.
This is what my life feels like a lot of days...
but I wouldn't trade it, or them, for anything in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment