I thought about titling this post "We Survived"...but who am I kidding? I knew he would be fine!! :) Luke's first day at daycare is officially over...and he was a trooper...and I only called to check on him once! Of course, he was fine!
My babies and me...after my morning meltdown! ;)
Emma & Luke...ready to start a new adventure. :)
I am so thankful they are able to be together!
He looks like such a little man! Two blinks of the eye and
I'll be taking his picture on his first day of kindergarten.
Where are the pause and rewind buttons to life? :(
I'll be taking his picture on his first day of kindergarten.
Where are the pause and rewind buttons to life? :(
Luke will have plenty of little mommies to take care of him! =)
Aaliyah, Faith & Mallie were excited I finally brought him to stay!
Here he is with his favorite little mommy! :)
When I picked them up this afternoon Mrs. Elizabeth
said he did great! Here he is as I type...he fell asleep
in E's bed while she put her PJs on! :) *Excuse the pink...
it comes with the territory when you have a big sister! ;)
said he did great! Here he is as I type...he fell asleep
in E's bed while she put her PJs on! :) *Excuse the pink...
it comes with the territory when you have a big sister! ;)



2 comments:
He is getting so big!!!!
So glad you survived! Looks like Luke will have no problem having someone to take care of him with so many little helpers at daycare. ;)
That picture is too sweet! BOTH of your babies are beautiful!
Post a Comment