When I picked Luke up from daycare Friday afternoon I noticed he had taken all three bottles...plus the one I fed him before we got there. Then he took two more before the night was up (if you're counting you should be up to six by now;). He took six bottles on Saturday as well. On Sunday I decided to bump him up from 6oz. per feeding to 7oz., which seemed to help get him back to 4 hours in between feedings. So last night I decided it may be time to start spoon feeding him some cereal. He has been taking a tablespoon in his nighttime bottle for a while now, so I figured it would be safe to give him a little more and call it supper. I have a feeling when we see Dr. Ray in a few weeks we will be starting some baby foods as well. Here are a few pictures from the messy experience! :)
Look at those squinted eyes!
What a mess! :)
All cleaned up...and worn out!
3 comments:
I bet he enjoyed some real food! He is too cute!
He looks like he really is loving that cereal! What a little sweetie!
He is precious!!! : ) Your little girl is beautiful as well.
Post a Comment