Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Long Week & Random Pics

I hate to "wish my life away" (or more importantly wish my babies' lives away), but I am ECSTATIC that this week is O.V.E.R.!! Luke went back to daycare on Tuesday, and Emma seemed well enough to follow on Wednesday morning...WRONG! When we pulled up in Mrs. Elizabeth's driveway she began vomiting...profusely! At that point I decided I needed to go back home, get in bed, and sleep until Monday morning, ha! After calling work to let them know I would be late (but I was definitely coming since I already owe the sick bank one day) I tracked down Nana! Luckily she was able to meet me at home and stay with E until lunchtime, when MawMaw came and took over until I got home. Thanks Nana and MawMaw! Thursday morning we gave it another shot...and both of my babies made it through the day, praise God!

Here are some random pictures from the last few weeks. As I sit here typing, my sweet babies are tucked in bed. I look at these pictures and smile. The last few weeks have been very stressful, but I am so thankful that God shared His children with me...and more importantly trusted me to care for them!

E's new favorite thing is "playing letters" in the bathtub!
Daddy's Girl!!
I love close ups...excuse the date...notice the drool! ;)
All greased up and ready for bed!
Wow...I am SO blessed!
Hangin' out in the Bumbo seat!
How sweet is that?! :)
Mama's Helper!
Heatwave in Alabama...it's been in the 60s and 70s the
last two days, so we have taken advantage of the fresh air.
E quickly informed me that I needed to get Luke his own
umbrella stroller...one that IS NOT pink! =)
She's such a good driver! ;)
Luke and I went to Ashley's Friday night.
Sarah NEEDS a little brother! =)
We went to Michael's birthday party today.
The kids "jumped" and Luke Man rode the horse! :)
An attempt at a group shot...I zoomed in to try to get Emma and
Luke, but I'm pretty sure the entire group looked about like this! :)
Faith, Emma & Cheyenne

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I will be so happy for you when your babies are all better! A sick baby (much less two) is definitely the most stressful thing on my list!