Luke, you are 4 months old!
I can hardly believe it! You are growing so fast, and Mama loves you more and more each day! Here's what you're up to these days...
- You weigh 17lbs. even and are 26 inches long...you've grown 9lbs. 10oz. and 6 inches since 09.30.10!
- You are eating three 7 oz. bottles and two 6 oz. bottles a day...plus two tablespoons of cereal in the evenings!
- You wear a size 2 diaper and 3-6 mo. clothes.
- You are a GREAT sleeper...we lay you (and Sissy) down between 7:30 and 8:00. You get yourself to sleep, and I have to wake you up around 6:30 on weekdays. On weekends you sleep until 7 or 7:30...take a bottle and go back to sleep until 9 or 9:30. =)
- You are still sleeping in the bassinet next to Mommy's bed. I know you would be fine in your own room (you did sleep there 4 nights in December), but Mommy isn't ready to give up our nights together. However, my goal is to have you in your "Big Boy Bed" by the time I write your 5 month post!
- You rolled over (from back to tummy) for the first time on Friday!
- I keep thinking you are going to get a tooth any day. You drool a lot, you love to chew on anything you can get into your mouth, and you've been a little cranky this weekend. Mommy is praying that it will come in quickly and not cause you anymore pain!
- Speaking of chewing...you were chewing on your paci a lot, so Mommy decided it was time to get rid of it. You have been "paci-free" since Monday (01.24.11)! Emma insists that you're still a baby and you need that paci, but you are doing just fine without it...and that's one less battle I have to fight a few months down the road!!
- You smile all the time, and you are so happy! You love people in general, but you have a special love for your sister (which makes Mommy's heart melt). She has a special love for you too! :)
Luke,
I am so in love with you. My heart doubled in size the day you were born...and it had doubled one time already! God has entrusted Daddy and me with two very precious lives...yours and Emma's. We aren't the best parents in the world, and we make a lot of mistakes. That won't change as you get older, and I'm sure you will read this one day and agree completely ;). I pray each day for both of you...that you will accept Jesus into your hearts at an early age and that you will follow the plan He has laid out for you. Always remember..."I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my babies you'll be."
Love,
Mama







No comments:
Post a Comment