Wednesday, January 12, 2011

'Twas the Night Before Daycare

Yep, tomorrow is the big day! I'm not really worried about him...I'm worried about me. Even though I've already gone back to work I have yet to work a full week. :) Luke has been able to stay at home with family on the days I have worked. Tomorrow makes it final...it's like the last step in re-joining the real world. Say a prayer for me tonight! I can't believe that 15 weeks have already passed since I gave birth to this sweet little guy! Here is one of my favorite pictures from that magical day.

E looks so little to me here...and Luke has grown a ton since then!
 It's bittersweet looking back. I am so thankful they are healthy and
 growing, but it makes me sad to think about how fast they grow!
I'm sure E will be "helping" Mrs. Elizabeth tomorrow
just like she's been "helping" me since 09.30.10.
You better say a prayer for Mrs. Elizabeth too. ;)

No comments: